Our products have been favored by customers in more than 30 countries as well, including the United States, South Korea, South Africa, Bangladesh, and Mexico.
Exhibition in Shanghai
Cotton Silk Processing Hemp Wool Chemical Fiber It can also be divided into:Knitted woven non-woven
Cotton Silk Processing Hemp Wool Chemical Fiber
It can also be divided into:
Knitted woven non-woven
Chemical processing exists in all processes, but chemical fiber industry and dyeing and finishing industry have more chemical processing.
(1) Warp direction, warp yarn, warp yarn density - fabric length direction; The yarn in this direction is called warp yarn; The number of yarns arranged within 1 inch is warp density (warp density).
(2) Weft direction, weft yarn, weft yarn density - fabric width direction; The yarn in this direction is called weft yarn, and the number of yarns arranged within 1 inch is weft density (weft density).
(3) Density is used to indicate the number of yarns in a unit length of woven fabric, generally the number of yarns within 1 inch or 10 cm. Our national standard stipulates that the number of yarns within 10 cm is used to indicate the density, but textile enterprises are still used to using the number of yarns within 1 inch to indicate the density. As commonly seen, "45 × 45/108 × 58 "means 45 warp and weft yarns respectively, with the density of 108 and 58.
(4) Width - the width of the fabric, which is usually expressed in inches or centimeters. The common ones are 36 inches, 44 inches, 56 ～ 60 inches, which are called narrow width, medium width and wide width respectively. The fabric higher than 60 inches is extra wide width, which is commonly called wide width fabric. Today, the width of extra wide fabric in China can reach 360 centimeters. The width is generally marked behind the density. For example, if the width is added to the fabric mentioned in 3, it means: "45 × 45/108 × 58/60 "means the width is 60 inches.
(5) Gram weight - the gram weight of the fabric is generally the grams of the fabric weight per square meter. The gram weight is an important technical indicator of knitted fabric, and the weight of woolen wool is also an important technical indicator. The weight of denim fabric is generally expressed in "ounces (OZ)", that is, the number of ounces per square yard of fabric weight, such as 7 ounces, 12 ounces of denim, etc.
(6) Yarn dyed fabric, also called "dyed fabric first", refers to the process of dyeing yarn or filament first, and then weaving with colored yarn. This kind of fabric is called "yarn dyed fabric". The factories producing yarn dyed fabric are generally called dyeing and weaving factories, such as denim, and most of the shirt surface materials are yarn dyed fabrics.